More than 30,000 students from 150 countries study at AUT across our three campuses in Auckland’s central business district, on the North Shore and in Manukau, making us one of the largest universities in New Zealand.
Auckland is New Zealand’s commercial capital, with all the qualities of an international city
- Home to some of New Zealand’s most beautiful coasts – you are never more than 30 minutes from a beach paradise
- The most culturally diverse city in New Zealand with large Maori, Polynesian, Asian and European populations. Hang out at Auckland’s Chinese Lantern Festival, celebrate Diwali or spend a day in the Pacific Islands at the Pacifika Festival
- A temperate climate (average temperature 24 degrees in summer, 14 degrees in winter)
- Sunday market strolls – browse around the best fresh farmers markets in the world – straight from Kiwi farms to your tummy
- Picnics and barbecues in the many parks and domains
- Feel All Black fever as you see New Zealand’s world famous rugby team run into Eden Park stadium and do the haka
- Try a flat white for your study break caffeine fix – Auckland has some of the best coffee in the world
- Gateway to the Hauraki Gulf and all the great opportunities it offers for island-hopping, fishing, swimming and sailing.
Tester Semester Details:
Tester Semester fees: Approx. NZ$13,300 per semester
Apply for a Tester Semester
To make an application for a Tester Semester, download and complete the application form (PDF), then return it to the Study Options Bristol office by email or post.