Torrens University Australia
Location: Campuses in Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and the Blue Mountains
Student Population: 19,000 (about 11,000 international and 8,000 domestic)
Why choose us?
Torrens University is Australia’s fastest growing university with a national presence and international focus, offering courses in business, design and creative technology, health, hospitality, education and more.
Whether you study on campus or online, Torrens University brings a fresh, unique, careers-focused perspective to higher education based on industry immersion. With the ability to shift its focus to the changing needs of society Torrens University Australia is able to adapt its course offerings and delivery modules to ensure a unique education experience. We also maintain strong student retention rates: 83% across the board and over 90% for international students, supported by success coaches and retention activities.
Torrens University offers complete flexibility with hybrid study options – study where you want, when you want, with:
- Small class sizes
- Industry placements with some of the most influential brands in the world
- Industry-experienced lecturers and learning facilitators
- Success coaches helping you choose subjects that reflect your strengths and coaching to achieve career and life goals
- Purpose-built campuses to facilitate collaborative learning.
Here’s what this means for you:
- An innovative, intentional and international approach to higher education
- Access to over 300 high quality, industry-aligned courses
- Over 19,000 students in 2020
- Industry placements with over 3,600 industry contacts
- Up to 90% of Torrens University graduates began their career within 12 months of course completion
- 90% retention for international students.